With a combined experience of over 100 years in electronics, mechanical, and customer support, our repair staff is fully ready to support your repair and service needs for all of your Windrock equipment, and also to address any questions you may have regarding the usage of our products.
To better assist you and provide instant support we have compiled a list of common questions that are asked regarding the usage of our hardware and software, and have provided the answers to these questions. If you have a question that is not on our list please feel free to contact us.
Please feel free to download any of the following documents. Each tip helps to increase knowledge and productivity on a variety of diagnostics and equipment monitoring topics.
- Eliminating Channel Resonance
- Why You Can't Rely on Temperature Measurements
- The Leak Index Feature in Windrock MD
- Accurate Rod Load Determination
- Setup & Data Collection on Bently NevadaTM Proximity Probes
- Vibration Patterns on High Speed Engines
- Unified Collection Point Routes
- Characteristics & Applications of the Ultrasonic Sensor (Part 1 - Compressors)
- Characteristics & Applications of the Ultrasonic Sensor (Part 2 - Engines)
- Windrock MD Data Export to Ariel Performance Software
- Procedure for Verifying Magnetic Pickup Signal Integrity
- Compressor Analysis Special Circumstances
- 1st Derivative and PV Card
- Engine and Compressor Frame Movements
- Magnetic Pickup Verification
- Crosshead Monitoring
- Compressor Temperatures
If your equipment is in need of repair or annual calibration, please complete the RMA Request Form so that we may issue an RMA for the return of your equipment.
Windrock Service Glance (use only if instructed by Windrock personnel)Windrock Sales Glance (use only if instructed by Windrock sales personnel)
PLEASE READ!! This link will take you to a download which will allow a Windrock employee to view and manipulate your computer's desktop. Only use this link if you are in contact with a Windrock employee and have been instructed to do so. This will load a small program on your computer and has been certified virus free.
We want to know how we are doing. If you have had a recent repair or would like to provide feedback regarding your customer support experience, please complete our customer support survey.
If you have questions or comments regarding usage of your Windrock hardware or software please contact us so that we may address all of your needs. We may be reached by filling out our customer support request form or by phone.Windrock Inc. Customer Support
Knoxville, TN 37921