Reciprocating Compressor Analysis
Compressor analysis services evaluate both the performance and mechanical condition of a machine to help you maximize efficiency and economical operation.
Our analysts have more than 350 years combined experience analyzing a wide variety of separable, integrals, as well as electric motor-driven high-speed units. They will also analyze the mechanical condition of the machine to identify issues and potential failures.
- Efficiency and economy
- Valve and other component life
- Valve Defects
- Piston and liner problems
- Leaks or excessive wear on rings, packing or rider bands
- Improper operating clearances
- Potential adverse rod load and reversal conditions
- Internal impacting of reciprocating components